Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let It Snow....NOT!

Well its winter again. It seems like for 6 months of the year I completely block the cold, windy, snowy, ice, terrible winter out of my mind and focus on the good weather around me. However, every year after Thanksgiving all the memories of the previous winters come rushing back as I cover my body in layers of clothing and just try to get form Point A to B in the fastest time.
Madison is such a different place in the winter than every other season it is crazy. When it's warm out people are generally happy, playing or drinking outside and smiles on people's faces are very noticeable. However, when the snow is falling you can see the same look on everyone's face who is just walking as past as they can without being humiliated and slipping on the ice, falling on their faces.

No comments: