Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ughhh Finals

Finals Week. The libraries are so crowded that it is impossible to find a seat to study unless you call a friend in advance to save a seat for you. Obviously there is no chance of this changing, but it really is depressing that the last week of the semester, and the last week that you will see your friends, for a long time, specifically for study abroad juniors being away 8 months, is spent holed up unhappy in a library studying things that you wont remember in two weeks.

Two more days left and it will all be over, a great feeling, but also one with sadness as yet another semester has come to a close. Only two more left in Madison. Finals have some importance though, I am not disregarding that. Off to my next final I go where I always will continue to try my hardest and get the best grade again, and then its right back to studying for yet another exam on Thursday that will challenge my patience, determination and will yet again.

No comments: